"Edifice was of great help right from the beginning of our association."
Hemant and Divya
Have you ever regretted how the comfort and lifestyle changes of modern day living has made us more isolated? Sprawling apartment complexes where we don't even know our next door neighbours. Festivals and occasions are celebrated within the confines of our own homes? Our children are more interested in friends on a computer screen?
Almond Tree was conceptualized and designed to promote the very foundation of better living. Luxury row houses in Bangalore with large traffic-free community areas, gardens, huge airy rooms, terraces and balconies, all come together to become Almond Tree - your humble and idyllic home.
Located at Yelahanka, Almond Tree is a row houses project in Bangalore, comprising of condominiums, villaments and luxury row houses ranging from 2100 SFT to 2700 SFT. The icing on the cake? Each row house unit has upto 90% carpet area, another feature that aligns to the "more space" ideology.
50 such units will dot the beautifully landscaped villa project, spread over 2.15 acres, nestled amidst top of the line features and specifications. An infinity edge swimming pool, a gym, play areas - to name a few of the long list of amenities at Almond Tree.
While the amenities and features are just what you might expect from any world class builder, it's the little things in and around Almond Tree that catches your attention. Things like a drivers room/storage area in the basement parking lot. Balconies designed so that you have your privacy when you need it. Full wall windows in the bedrooms. Skylights that shine through to the ground floor. Things that you'll notice only once you're actually at Almond Tree.
- Infinity edge swimming pool
- Children's pool
- Drive way basement
- Poolside wooden deck
- Table tennis
- Central courtyard
- Club house
- Children's play area
- Common rest rooms
- Steam room
- Natural landscaping & gardens
- Party hall
- Security cabin with videophone and intercom
- Entrance waterfall
- 12" Basement - car parking
- Benches on community area
- Natural stone and coloured pathways with natural grass and water bodies
- Design compliant to safety of kids.(no sharp edges, etc.)
- Servants room
- Minimum 2 car parks (covered)
- Private garden & terrace
- RCC framed structure (seismic zone II)
- JK wall putty: gives smooth and long lasting finish to the walls
- External wall: 8" solid block masonry
- Internal wall: 4" solid blocks
- Rainwater harvesting
- Water recycling for landscaping, etc.
- All landscaping to be as per local flora and fauna conditions
- CFL lighting in the common areas
- 200 trees planted in front of the project
- Noise insulation in the STP
- Treated water supply
- Bamboos for garden division ensuring a tree count of more than 2000 in the property
- Plantation of trees outside the property
- Big trees: We have already planted 20 feet trees 15 nos. The idea is to give one big tree in every garden
- Zen Garden : The central courtyard has been redesigned so that the spaces are different in every level To start with there is a zen garden at the first level
- Flushing with recycled water ensuring 65% water is reused every cycle
- Huge rainwater bores for ground water recharging
- Hinges: High end ball bearing hinges for all doors
- Main Door: Elegant teak frame with moulded panel door
- Other Door: Wooden frame with flush door
- Toilet & Kitchen door: Waterproof flush door painted
- Brass hardware for main door
- Brushed steel hardware for other doors
- Railing modified and rectified for everyone: Based on the feedback a more contemporary railing has been designed
- Powder coated aluminum windows
- Flushed tiling: The skirting is flushed with the wall plastering. Aesthetically looks great and gives more interior design freedom
- Rounding of granites: Instead of edge polishing we are going with rounding of granites. Aesthetically it adds great value
- Living / Dining / Other bedrooms - Vitrified tile
- Master Bed Rooms - Laminated wooden flooring
- Piped gas for the whole complex
- Vitrified tile flooring
- Granite platform with stainless sink
- Dado 2'0" above platform
- Points for instant water filter, instant geyser electric chimney and washing machine
- Chimney & exhaust opening in window
- Health faucet
- Chromium plated Jaguar fittings
- Granite vanity top with under counter washbasin and mixer tap
- Antiskid ceramic tile for flooring
- Ceramic tile up to the door height
- Plumbing materials of ISI grade
- High end Porcelain EWC
- External emulsion for external walls
- JK wall putty: Gives smooth and long lasting finish to the walls
- Weather guard exterior paint
- Plastic acrylic emulsion for internal walls
- French polish for door shutters
- Melamine polish for main door
- OBD for ceiling
- ISI mark concealed copper wiring
- Modular switches
- Electrical point for split AC in bed rooms
- Sufficient points are provided
- 1.5 KW of backup power for all homes
- TV & telephone points in all bed rooms, living room
- ELCB for each flat, MCB in kitchen / toilet
- Individual metering for each flat
- Hard surface for driveway
- Driver's toilet
- Waterproofing in terrace, bathroom & balcony
Driveway & car park
Valueof Grand Edifice, there have been about 40% referral sales," he says. Grand Edifice, located near Whitefield, on the Old Madras Road (off Sai Baba Ashram Road), dons the white and blue colours of the Mediterranean. The green locale gives a feel of the countryside while being close to the city centre. The six storey complex houses 107 apartments that evoke a world of intimacy.
Total Number of units? Totally 50 houses. 26 row houses, 12 Type 1 Villaments and 12 Type 2 villaments.
Land Area? 2.15 Acres
Conversion? It's a DC converted residential property (DC - District commissioner)
Water? We will have cauvery water in the project. Besides that we are going to have 2 bore wells which will be used as standby. Further we are using extensive rainwater harvesting, water recycling so that we can conserve and reuse water. These things put together will ensure total reliability on water.
Sanctions? BWSSB (Bangalore Water Sanitary and sewage board), Pollution control & BDA sanctions. The property falls under BBMP. (Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagar palike). We have paid the taxes to BBMP.
Value? The property comes with 90% carpet area making it one of the most efficient projects in Bangalore. This is by far the best value project in North Bangalore.
Trees? We have planted 300 trees outside our property which will make the whole road into a boulevard. The trees have been planted after government permission. Further we are looking at planting around 2000 trees inside the project. This will make the whole layout very green and soothing.
Undivided share of land? In a row housing project there are no private lands but the overall land area is divided amongst the total units. The land portion will come to 75% of the total super built up area.
Total construction & land area? The total land area is 93564 sqft. The total super built up area is 1.2 times the land area. It has very low density of construction which will further enhance the living condition.
Security? Cameras at the entrance and in the children's play area.
Location? It's the closest row housing project to the city center. Its exactly 3 km from Yelahanka police station and 10 km from Hebbal Flyover. It's walkable distance from Ramnashree California Resort. The project is off the Doddabellapur road. Its 12 km before the airport. The location details have also been put up in the cost sheet.
Villaments? These are multi-level homes which are basically duplex units.
Type 1 Villaments (B series)? These are in the ground and first floor. 2 rooms and the whole unit in the ground floor and the third bedroom on the first floor through an internal staircase. Units come with garden space. Garden space will have trees, benches, picket fence, barbeque pit. These are completely private and will be getting registered in the owner's name. Areas are around 2100 sqft.
Common Areas? All landscaping is as per natural flora and fauna. This will have very less maintenance. No sharp edges to ensure children friendly common areas.
Type 2 Villaments (C series)? These are in the first floor and second floor. In the first floor there is one bedroom, kitchen, living and dining space. In the second floor there are 2 bedrooms and a family living. The units come with huge terraces. In the terrace we will be providing a barbeque pit and a sitting place. These are completely private and will be getting registered in the owner's name. Areas are around 2600 sqft.
Landscaping? Central courtyard between the rows of houses. This will have natural stone and will be extensively landscaped. There will be water bodies with benches and green areas. The central courtyard would be around 30 feet wide. It will also have an open chess board.
Swimming Pool? The swimming pool will be having two sections, one for the adults and the other for the children. The children pool is going to be longer than the adult pool. The pool is an infinity edge pool (infinity edge means there is water at the edges and one cannot see the swimming pool end so it feels like the pool is stretching to infinity). The water spills from the infinity edge to the children's pool. There will be a sound of flowing water which will give the whole area a nice ambience
Row houses (A series)? These are spilt level homes which will have a huge skylight. The skylight will flood each and every corner of the house with natural light. The split level design gives excellent space utilization and privacy. The staircase acts as the passage. How this works is that lets say the car is parked in the basement at 0 Level. Person climbs to +5 feet level and comes to the dining and kitchen areas. This is where the garden and the servant room are also situated. Another +5 feet from the dining level takes you to the living area. The living area is right on top of the parking level. From the living one can step outside to the central courtyard area. From the living, the person climbs another 5 feet and reaches on top of the dining area and that's where the first bedroom and the family living is located. It comes with attached bath and a balcony. Then another 5 feet climb will take you to the master bedroom. This will have the Jacuzzi and it's on top of the living area. It looks into the central courtyard. Another 5 feet climb takes you to the third bedroom. This will have a terrace and attached bath. Another 5 feet will take you to the private terrace. The terrace comes with a sitting area and barbeque pit. From the terrace one can have the view to the lake. Areas are around 2700 sqft.
Play Area? There is a big children's play area at the east side of the project.
Entrance? In the entrance there is a water curtain which will give a soothing water falling sound..
Club House? Will comprise of steam room, changing room, TT and pool room, full fledged gym. There will be a party area and the TT room can be converted into a party hall as well. The whole place has been designed to make the party area very private, no interference with other residents.
Store Room? Every home comes with a store room in the basement area. This can also be utilized as a servant room.
Venitaltion? Every home is open from two sides with huge windows which will ensure optimum light and ventilation.
Community? Exclusivity is the key here and the project will cater to like minded people.
Club house membership? Fee is a one time fee. There is going to be some charges to maintain the club house and run it effectively. The charges will be known once we start maintaining the project. In the first year it will be ascertained and than taken forward.
Sewerage? We have a STP plant at the site as well as there is sewerage connection which will be provided by BWSSB.
Power? power will be supplied through Bescom.
Power backup? We will be providing 1.5 KW of power backup for all units.
Piped gas? We are proposing piped gas which will eliminate the need of managing the cooking gas requirement. You pay for what you consume. It's done through metering system. This feature eliminates the requirement of having additional gas connections etc. The payment is done as per the government subsidized rates only.
Vaastu? All positions of transformer, sump tank, etc., done keeping in mind vastu requirements.
Vaastu? Site is west and north facing. There are roads on two sides of the property.
Lake? Its 200 meters from the Yelahanka Lake.
Railway track? The property is around 200 feet from a single track railway line. The depth of the property is around 500 feet. We have already planted 300 trees in front of the property to beautify the area. Further we are raising the level of the project in such a way that the ground floor will be around 8 to 10 feet above the road level. Apart from this we are having the swimming pool with a big splash area and water curtain which will minimize the impact of the track.
Sloping? The site slopes which allows for better flow of water. Further, the units get a clear unhindered view to the lake.
Home Loan? We will be able to facilitate home loan. Generally the funding is done upto 80%. We will get the same done from any bank of your choice.
Agreements? There will be one agreement which is called the agreement to sale. The draft copy of the same will be sent to you by email once you give the blocking amount. After clarifying your doubts we shall go forward on the signing of the agreements, etc.
Project completion? Project is completed.
Car parking? All car movements in the basement level only. Every unit comes with 2 car parks with a provision for extra car parks. A huge driveway facilitates easy access and maneuvers.
No. 33/2, Behind Unitech Heritage, Off Dodballapur Road, Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560 064.
View Almond Tree in a larger map
16km from Bangalore International airport
1.5km from Peripheral Ring Road
4.0km from the Railway station
Close proximity to Hospitals:
CRPF Hospital - 1km
Columbia Asia Hospital - 7.8km
KK hospital - Around 2km
Malavya Hospital - Around 2km
Shushrusha Nursing Home - Around 3km
Click to view on map
Close proximity to Education centers:
Mallya Aditi International School (ICSE and IGCSE)- 2.1km
Kendriya Vidyalaya - 1km
Rayan International School (ICSE and IGCSE) - 1.9km
Canadian International School (IGCSE) - 1.1km
Delhi Public School (CBSE) - 4km
Reva Institute of Management and Technology - 5km
TRIO World School - 7km
NITTE International School - 1km
Seshadripuram College - 2.5km
Click to view on map
The Galleria Luxury Shopping mall
Kirloskar mall with a built up area of 1.68 million sqft.
Upcomming Peripheral ring road
IT and ITeS SEZs spread across 491 acres
Companies located near project:
Rail Wheel Factory
Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals
Federal Mogul Goetze (India) LTD
Ranflex India Pvt. Ltd.
Click to view on map
Near by Banks/ATM:
State Bank of Mysore
Oriental Bank of Commerce ATM
State Bank of India (SBI) ATM
Axis Bank ATM
Corporation Bank Branch
ING Vysya Bank
Click to view on map
Volvo - 402, 285M, BIAS Airport Bus
BMTC from Magestic - 285 series platform No. 23 Ananthpur bus stop
BMTC from K.R. Market - 285 series Anathpur bus stop
BMTC from Shivajinagar - 285 series
- Yelahanka is an area in Bangalore with a rich heritage and has a history of more than 500 years. It is one of the oldest townships in Karnataka and was part of the Vijayanagara Empire. Yelahanka is situated on the northern periphery of the city of Bangalore.
- It is primarily a residential area. Yelahanka has the biggest milk dairy in whole of Karnataka. From this dairy alone millions of litres of milk is supplied to Bangalore city.
- A big cenral bus stand is located in 3rd phase from where buses go to central bangalore and Yelahanka also houses the Rail Wheel Factory (formerly Wheel & Axle Plant) and Attur layout and Bommsandra cross, which are major transit points in Yelahanka.
- Also houses many educational instititutions, such as the Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute Of Technology, BMS Institute of Technology, KNS Institute of Technology, Seshadripuram College, Reva Engineering College, Ryan International School, Delhi Public School, KNN College of Nursing, Infant Jesus College of Nursing, The Karnataka College of Nursing, SB College of Nursing, BVBVS Nagarjuna Vidyaniketan, Srishti School of Art Design and Technology and NMIT.
- An Air Show is held every 2 years here as well, which is attended by thousands of people from all over the world.