"Edifice was of great help right from the beginning of our association."
Hemant & Divya
Think of your home in Villa Valley - luxury villas in north-bangalore, as your own private escape, your daily de-stresser, a place to spend precious moments with yourself and your family. Set amongst 3.15 acres of gardens, trees and landscaping, each luxury villa comes with a variety of features for you to choose from. That is, if for some reason, the gated community features are not enough for you.
Inspired by Greek thinking and architecture, 37 low-density-construction, lake facing luxury villas give you a sense of luxury coupled with an idyllic charm. Whether it's your spacious home office or the private pool and Jacuzzi, or even the airy, sun-kissed rooms, every detail in Villa Valley gives an immediate impression of thought. This is the only villa project within BBMP limits in North-Bangalore.
- Main swimming pool with kids pool
- Beautiful wooden pool deck
- Landscape garden
- Children's play area
- Club house with multipurpose room, gymnasium room, steam room
- TT & snooker room
- Tennis court
- Party area
- Extensive landscaping
- Natural stone and coloured pathways with natural grass and water bodies
- Almost all open areas with natural landscaping
- All design compliant to safety of kids. (eo sharp edges etc)
- Security cabin
- Intercom from security
- Video phone at the main security
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Water recycling for landscaping etc
- All landscaping to be as per local flora and conditions
- Use of natural manure wherever possible
- CFL lighting in the common areas
- Flooring and tiling with environment friendly material
- RCC framed structure (Seismic Zone II)
- External wall: 8" solid block masonry
- Internal wall: 4" solid blocks
- Doors: Elegant teak frame with BST waterproof flush main door
- Salwood frame for other doors
- Toilet & kitchen door: Waterproof flush door painted on one side and the other side will be OST
- Dorset or equivalent handles
- Brushed steel hardware for other doors
- Stainless steel railing for the staircase
- UPVC windows with 3 track providing mosquito mesh
- Living/dining/other bedrooms- vitrified tile 3 X 3
- Master bedrooms - Laminated wooden flooring
- Dado 2'0" above platform in the kitchen and in the utility area
- Vitrified tile flooring
- Granite platform with stainless sink in the kitchen as well as in the utility
- Points for instant water filter, instant geyser electric chimney and washing machine
- Chimney & exhaust opening in window
- External emulsion for external walls
- Plastic acrylic emulsion for internal walls
- French polish for door shutters
- Melamine polish for main door
- OBD for ceiling
- ISI mark concealed copper wiring
- Modular switches
- Electrical point for split AC in all bed rooms
- Sufficient points are provided
- Full backup ( 5 KW)
- TV & telephone points in all bed rooms, living room
- ELCB for each flat, MCB for kitchen & toilet
- Individual metering for each flat
- Provision for Jacuzzi in all homes ( master toilet )
- Health faucet
- Chromium plated high end Jaguar fittings or equivalent
- Granite vanity top with under counter Washbasin and mixer tap
- Antiskid ceramic tile/ natural stone for flooring
- Full ceiling height wall tiling
- Plumbing materials of ISI grade
- High end porcelain EWC with matching colors
- Hard surface for driveway
- Waterproofing in terrace, bathroom & balcony
Driveway & car park
Total Number of units? 37 Villas. Five are 6 BHK mansions, 14 are 4 BHK villas and the rest are 3 BHK villas.
Land area? 3.15 acres
Conversion? It's a DC converted residential property (DC - District commissioner)
Villa Valley design philosophy? The design is simplistic and inspired by Greek architecture. The homes are designed in such a way that the space inside is huge. The toilet sizes in most of the villas are 12X9. All openings (windows) are private, ensuring peace of mind.
Mansions? The mansions come with 6 bedrooms along with a private pool. Here the garden has been designed in such a way that there is a huge usable garden at a stretch. There are lots of customization features which are possible for the same.
Water? We will have cauvery water in the project. Besides that we are going to have 2 bore wells which will be used as standby. Furthermore, we are using extensive rainwater harvesting and water recycling so that we can conserve and reuse water. All these things together will ensure total reliability on water.
Sanctions? BWSSB (Bangalore Water Sanitary and Sewage Board), Pollution control & BBMP sanctions.
Location? It's the closest villa gated community to the city center. It is exactly 3 kms from Yelahanka police station and 10 kms from Hebbal flyover. It is walkable distance from Ramanashree California resort. The project is off the Doddaballapur road. It is 12 km before the airport. The location details have also been put up in the cost sheet.
Landscaping? All landscaping is as per natural flora and fauna. This will have very less maintenance. No sharp edges to ensure children friendly common areas.
Security? Security cameras at the entrance and in the children's play area.
Road? The roads will have natural stone and will be landscaped. It would be around 30 feet wide.
Play area? There is a big children's play area.
Swimming Pool? The swimming pool will be having two sections, one for the adults and the other for the children.
Club house? The club house will comprise of steam room, changing room, TT and billiards room and a full-fledged gym. There will be a party area and the TT room can be converted into a party hall as well. The whole place has been designed to make the party area very private, with no interference with other residents.
Ventilation? Every home is open from two sides with huge windows which will ensure optimum light and ventilation.
Community? Exclusivity is the key here and the project will cater to like minded people.
Club Membership Fee? Club house membership fee is a one time fee. There is going to be some charges to maintain the club house and run it effectively. The charges will be known once we start maintaining the project. In the first year it will be ascertained and than taken forward. Club house is for exclusive use of the residents and for any adjoining development from Edifice.
Sewerage? We have a STP plant at the site as well as there is sewerage connection which will be provided by BWSSB
Power? Power will be supplied through BESCOM.
Power backup? We will be providing 5 KW of power backup for all units.
Vaastu? All positions of transformer, sump tank, etc., are done keeping in mind the vaastu requirements.
Views? Villa Valley faces a serene lake.
Sloping? The site slopes which allows for better flow of water. Further the units get a clear unhindered view to the lake.
Home Loan? We will be able to facilitate home loans. Generally the funding is done upto 85%. We will get the same done from any bank of your choice.
Agreement? There will be one agreement which is called the agreement to sale. The draft copy of the same will be sent to you by email once you give the blocking amount. After clarifying your doubts, we shall go forward on the signing of the agreements, etc.
Car parking? Every unit comes with 2 car parks. A huge driveway facilitates easy access and maneuvers.
Cancellations? If after paying the booking amount you would like to cancel the unit, there are no cancellation charges for seven days, after which the booking amount will be forfeited.
Maintenance? Edifice Builders will maintain the project for 12 months post handover. In that period the association will be formed and subsequently the association takes the call for the maintenance. We will facilitate the appointment of another agency or the association so that there is smooth maintanence post our handover. The cost of maintenance is 2 rupees per sqft per month. This may vary depending on the cost at the time of execution.
Privacy? The layout is designed in such a way that there is complete privacy and the backyard garden is usable with complete peace of mind. Further all the roads and open space will belong to the owners of the villas.
Green Initiatives? Extensive rainwater harvesting and water recycling is being planned.
Modification? Modification is allowed to a certain extent enabling you to almost have a custom built home.
No. 96/1 and No. 96/2, Ananthpura Village, Yelahanka, Bangalore-560064
Clear 80ft approach road
16km from Bangalore International Airport
1.5km from Peripheral ring road
4.0km from the Railway station
Close proximity to Hospitals:
CRPF Hospital - 0.5km
Columbia Asia Hospital - 8km
KK Hospital - Around 3km
Malavya Hospital - Around 2km
Shushrusha Nursing Home - Around 3km
Click to view on map
Close proximity to Education centers:
Mallya Aditi International School (ICSE and IGCSE)- 1.4km
Kendriya Vidyalaya - 0.5km
Rayan International School (ICSE and IGCSE) - 3.5km
Canadian International School (IGCSE) - 3.3km
Delhi Public School (CBSE) - 4km
Reva Institute of Management and Technology - 5km
TRIO World School - 7km
NITTE International School - 1km
Seshadripuram College - 2.5km
Click to view on map
The Galleria luxury Sshopping mall
Kirloskar mall with a built up area of 1.68 million sqft
Upcomming peripheral ring road
IT and ITeS SEZs spread across 491 acres
Companies located near project:
Rail Wheel Factory
Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals
Federal Mogul Goetze (India) Ltd.
Ranflex India Pvt. Ltd.
Click to view on map
Near by Banks/ATM:
State Bank of Mysore
Oriental Bank of Commerce ATM
State Bank of India (SBI) ATM
Axis Bank ATM
Corporation Bank Branch
ING Vysya Bank
Click to view on map
Volvo - 402, 285M, BIAS Airport Bus
BMTC from Magestic - 285 series platform No. 23 Ananthpura bus stop
BMTC from K.R. Market - 285 series Anathpura bus stop
BMTC from Shivajinagar - 285 series
- Yelahanka is an area in Bangalore with a rich heritage and has a history of more than 500 years. It is one of the oldest townships in Karnataka and was part of the Vijayanagara Empire. Yelahanka is situated on the northern periphery of the city of Bangalore.
- It is primarily a residential area. Yelahanka has the biggest milk dairy in whole of Karnataka. From this dairy alone millions of litres of milk is supplied to Bangalore city.
- A big cenral bus stand is located in 3rd phase from where buses go to central bangalore and Yelahanka also houses the Rail Wheel Factory (formerly Wheel & Axle Plant) and Attur layout and Bommsandra cross, which are major transit points in Yelahanka.
- Also houses many educational instititutions, such as the Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute Of Technology, BMS Institute of Technology, KNS Institute of Technology, Seshadripuram College, Reva Engineering College, Ryan International School, Delhi Public School, KNN College of Nursing, Infant Jesus College of Nursing, The Karnataka College of Nursing, SB College of Nursing, BVBVS Nagarjuna Vidyaniketan, Srishti School of Art Design and Technology and NMIT.
- An Air Show is held every 2 years here as well, which is attended by thousands of people from all over the world.